General Guide for E-Services Charter
General Framework of the Charter of Government Services
“The government also has a vital role to play in improving the quality of public services provided, institutionalizing public work, enriching government policies and ensuring stability, with a clear vision and a specific plan of action that addresses the various challenges.”
His Majesty King Abdullah II Ibn Al Hussein
The High Mandate Book of Government
9th of March 2013
Obligations of the Service Provider
- Dealing with the service student with respect, attention and fitness.
- Provide a helpful team with knowledge of service delivery procedures and can answer all queries.
- Providing the requirements of the services and announcing the time required to be accomplished.
- Respond to service recipients on time without delay and meet their needs with high professionalism.
- Simplify procedures to ensure fast and smooth service delivery.
- Continuing to provide services through appropriate levels and in times of need.
Provide means of communication to receive complaints and suggestions of recipients of the service and ensure its participation in the development of services.
Duties of Service Recipients
- Dealing with mutual respect with the staff of the department.
- To abide by the instructions related to the provision of the service and its places of delivery and not to exceed the rights of others.
- Provide all documents required to obtain services.
- Answer the inquiries of the employees of the department to ensure that the service is received efficiently and on time.
- As soon as possible in the event of an error or modification of the data or conditions relating to the completion of the service.
- Compliance with the means of communication declared in case of grievance, complaint or inquiry.